* Yay, math class! I spent the first half doing the homework for the lesson, and the second half fiddling around with two equations proving that they were equal. Terms raised to the 3/2 and 5/2 powers, but once simplified, they were in fact equal.
* Code. The end is in sight. Oh, the code.
* I made two successful batches of popovers. They did not burn. I am puzzled as to what I did differently.
* I made a double batch of popovers for breakfast. I burned the bottoms. The kids ate the tops. Breakfast sucked.
* More code. Some browsers can’t clear floats properly. Code, code, code.
* Some other stuff I can’t remember probably happened, but clearly didn’t leave an impression.
* Oh, I walked the dog. The neighborhood is looking kind of empty. Tumbleweeds.
* I baked a chicken for dinner, stripped the carcass, and made a big batch of chicken stock for soup on Tuesday.
* I spent a lot of time dealing with Illustrator (I hate Gaussian blur, among other things) coming up with some graphics.
* Madeline learned the word ‘pee’. She now grabs her diaper and yells, ‘Peh!’. I see a potty in her future.
* I spent a lot of time fiddling with WordPress and templates and CSS and Photoshop.
* We went to Harbor Freight and bought Marcus a cabinet full of bins. He got home and started sorting his Legos into the bins… and off the floor. Yay!
* Rebecca picked out some multi-colored floss at the needlecraft store. Her stash of friendship bracelets grows daily.
* I made muffins and eggs and bacon for breakfast.
* I spent four hours on the phone. Four. Hours.
* I made beef enchiladas for dinner. Extra hot and delicious!
* Strat and his sister came over for the Friday fooding. Rebecca gave his sister a friendship bracelet, and had her hair brushed. Recessive girl genes, I swear.
* I awoke to the sound of vomiting. I had gone up in the night to settle Madeline and fallen asleep in the bottom bunk, and when Rebecca woke up moaning and groaning I told her to go get a bucket. She did, and then I fell back asleep, and then… vomiting. At least she had a bucket.
* I did a problem at the board, and it was a really nice one with completing the square within the square root in the denominator. It was my favorite from the homework, too.
* I stopped by the doctor’s office on my way home and got an MMR booster because when I was pregnant with Madeline, my titer for rubella was low and the midwives figured I ought to get it updated if we wanted to have more children.
* I went to Bloom and bought ingredients for beef enchiladas and Caesar salads and bananas and chips and salsa. Oh, and ginger ale and saltine crackers and rice noodles and white grape juice.
* I got Rebecca out of the house and on her way to ballet with no major drama. None!
* I vacuumed Rebecca’s room. There was toy drama. Again.
* Marcus vacuumed his own room. I did not even start on the drama there.