* My class started at NVCC. MATH 174, also known as Calculus 2. I love my math class. Of course, I drove there in a snowstorm that disappeared by the time I turned the corner.
* Marcus made lunch while I was away at school. Life skills! Macaroni and cheese!
* I taught Rebecca how to make friendship bracelets with some spare floss.
* I bought floss organizers to prevent the floss I have from turning into a rat’s nest.
* Last, but not least, Matthew and I celebrated our tenth anniversary.
3 thoughts on “15 January 2008”
Hey, congrats on your tenth anniversary :). And I think it’s pretty awesome Marcus can make macaroni on his own.
Comments are closed.