After sorting out that mod_security was triggering on common WordPress functions like _posting_ on a brand spankin’ new dedicated server, I had some explaining to do:
> Client so, why didn’t this issue affect my other site?
Me it isn’t what you were doing
it is what you were saying
Client O RLY?
Me mod_security triggers on certain phrases
Client as in, writing about lesbians?
(Totally quoted by permission. It was that funny.)
Open link in a new window using jQuery
Use jQuery for valid XHTML1.1 replacement of target attribute.
Push your web design into the future with CSS3
Features included in the upcoming CSS3 specification.
CSS3 click chart
Demonstration of CSS3 feature set.
jQuery code to reorder and filter items with a shuffling animation.
* Marcus broke a glass and sliced the tip of his finger picking up the pieces.
* Rebecca threw a glove onto the stairs and then slipped on it on her way down, knocking the wind out of her.
* We knocked the ice out of the gutters. The gutters may be goners. (They were goners anyway, they are just even more so now.)
* The kids learned that tunneling through packed snow to build a snow fort is not as easy as the movies make it seem.
* I learned that snow sucks.
Posted in Live