After sorting out that mod_security was triggering on common WordPress functions like _posting_ on a brand spankin’ new dedicated server, I had some explaining to do:
> Client so, why didn’t this issue affect my other site?
Me it isn’t what you were doing
it is what you were saying
Client O RLY?
Me mod_security triggers on certain phrases
Client as in, writing about lesbians?
(Totally quoted by permission. It was that funny.)
Open link in a new window using jQuery
Use jQuery for valid XHTML1.1 replacement of target attribute.
Push your web design into the future with CSS3
Features included in the upcoming CSS3 specification.
* Marcus broke a glass and sliced the tip of his finger picking up the pieces.
* Rebecca threw a glove onto the stairs and then slipped on it on her way down, knocking the wind out of her.
* We knocked the ice out of the gutters. The gutters may be goners. (They were goners anyway, they are just even more so now.)
* The kids learned that tunneling through packed snow to build a snow fort is not as easy as the movies make it seem.
* I learned that snow sucks.