* A billion lighter flints, safety pins, thumbtacks, rubber bands, keys, hinges, and screws.
* All of my measuring cups and spoons.
* Many Gladware(r) lids, not so many Gladware containers.
* Assorted coins, which Rebecca immediately claimed for her piggy bank.
* All of the pieces of my cookie press, meat grinder attachment, grating attachment, and pastry bag.
* Cookie cutters galore!
* Two dead onions. Really dead. Or undead. They were hiding their zombie status.
* Two Pyrex lids whose casseroles were long gone. (I weep at the loss of my casseroles, though.)
* Rubber baby bottle nipples.
* Dead batteries. Again with the dead.
I also took the opportunity to re-season my Lodge(r) cast iron Dutch oven, and to wash each bin in the bathtub before putting it back on the clean counter and re-organizing all of the contents. Tomorrow, the cabinets and the other kitchen counter.