* I vacuumed and mopped the kitchen in the morning. In the afternoon, I couldn’t tell I’d done either.
* I walked the dog in a short-sleeved shirt. In January. Matthew informed me that instead of screaming “global warming,” I must now scream “global climate change,” as that is now the correct term for it. Why? Because it doesn’t specify hotter or colder.
* I stripped and washed the sheets on every single bed in the house.
* Rebecca made pottery in the backyard, out of the backyard. Gotta love the red clay soil around here.
* Madeline slept in the bottom bunk; Rebecca sang her to sleep.