* 52 Crayola® colored pencils.
* My old wedding ring (size 5, as opposed to the one I’ve been wearing since I lost the old one, size 4.5).
* A picture from Annie and Nathan’s wedding.
* A picture of my mother, my grandmother, my daughter, and I.
* A batch of custom-printed Christmas cards from 2003.
* Christmas ornaments from the same.
* A dozen completely disintegrated highlighters from 1997.
* An action figure from _The Mummy_.
* A credit card offer from 2001.
* A calligraphy pen that a small person decided would make great dots on their art pad.
* A Sears card bill from 1998.