|8 oz||cream cheese|
|3 C||cake flour, sifted|
|1 ts||almond extract|
- Cream butter and cream cheese together until soft and free of lumps.
- Add 2 eggs, 1 C flour, and 1 C sugar. Mix at low speed until just blended to a smooth consistency. Repeat until all of the ingredients have been added to the batter.
- Add extract; blend well but do not overbeat.
- Pour batter into well-greased Bundt pan (or two loaf pans). Bake at 325F for 75 minutes or until done.
- Remove from pan and cool on rack.
Serve with fresh strawberries and whipped cream, or spoon berry compote over thin toasted slices.